Diverse Cymru employs experts in their fields to provide a range of bespoke, high quality training for your organisation.
The list of training sessions is provided for illustrative purposes and can be adapted to suit your requirements.
Topics we have previously trained organisations on:
- Equality and Diversity Awareness
- Cultural Diversity Awareness
- Mental Health Awareness
- Equality Act 2010 – Law and Practice
- Making Reasonable Adjustments for Disabled People in Employment
- Disability equality awareness
- Unconscious Bias
- Equality Impact Assessments
- Trans, gender identity and gender expression awareness
- Sexual orientation awareness
(To find out more about our training offer, and to view the Learning Outcomes for each of the above training topics, click here…)
For further information or to book a course:
Email – Ele Hicks;
Email – Info;
Telephone – 029 2036 8888 or 07826 516617;
Post – Ele Hicks, Diverse Cymru, Alexandra House, 307-315 Cowbridge Road East, Cardiff, CF5 1JD.